Monday, February 28, 2011

The Dairy Factor.

A couple months ago, I had a crick in my neck. It felt tight for a while and I thought if I could just crack it, it would feel better. Once this happened though, it only seemed to get worse. I could barely turn my head and nothing relieved the pain. Within a few days, the pain subsided and I forgot about it.

A couple days ago my neck had that weird tightness again. I remembered the last time that happened though, and I made sure not to pop it on purpose again. Today it's still a little sore, but the tension is starting to subside.

It got me thinking though. There are lots of people who report lifelong pain subsiding after eliminating foods. I don't remember if I had dairy the last time this neck thing happened. I know though that I had dairy this past week.

I don't know if there's a connection or not, but I wanted to note it in case I forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment