Saturday, February 26, 2011

Up the down side.

This is not working.

I'm not entirely sure how to define "this", but something isn't working. I was a machine when it came to saying no cravings. I kicked ass. The last three days for no discernible reason, I've had zero willpower. I don't know if it's just me letting things trip me up or if it's more of a physiological thing. It was recommended I start eating more glucose. I figured I'd try it. So I've had one meal a day that had squash or sweet potatoes. Not a lot, but enough.

Then the last four days or so I've been craving carbs. This never bodes well, except this time I haven't even had a desire to say no to them.

So after days of starting out with a clear head and ending with a stomach full of things I hadn't intended on eating, I'm through.

So I'm going to fast today and avoid all food completely. I've had my normal coffee and because I woke up with a sore throat and congestion, I've also been drinking some homemade chicken soup broth. Nothing else though. I need to kick this carb thing and this is the only way I can do it.

eta:
Despite all the cheats, I've still stayed away from wheat and gluten, but not milk or sugar or the other normal things I avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment